HUSTLER Hollywood/Flynt Management Group is seeking a Warehouse Manager for an Ontario location.
Flynt Management Group, is a multi-media entertainment conglomerate engaged in a variety of industries, including Publishing (HUSTLER® Magazine, and numerous other magazines); DVD distribution (HUSTLER Video®, VCA® Pictures, HIS® Video); Broadcasting (HUSTLER TV®, a worldwide PPV and VOD network); internet distribution (HUSTLER.com and 60+ other websites); Retail (25 HUSTLER HOLLYWOOD® retail stores); Casinos (Larry Flynt’s Hustler Casino® and Larry Flynt’s Lucky Lady Casino®) in suburban Los Angeles; Product licensing (HUSTLER branded products); and Entertainment Clubs (Larry Flynt’s HUSTLER Clubs® (11 locations worldwide).
HUSTLER®, the most powerful brand in adult entertainment in the world, was founded in 1974 by outspoken and world-renowned First Amendment defender Larry Flynt.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manages all warehouse activities and specifically oversees all receiving and distribution operations
- Plans and monitors optimal space utilization and efficient inventory flow
- Ensures all warehouse personnel comply with standard operating procedures, personnel policies and workload demands
- Meets daily with Shipping and Receiving leads to ensure daily productivity goals are met or exceeded
- Implementation of special projects as assigned that impact warehouse operations
- Responsible for assisting with budgeting for special projects, helping to ensure warehouse meets all contractual shipping costs and timelines
- Manages corporate inventory, utilizing sound security policies and procedures consistent with good accounting and distribution practices
- Motivate, train, supervise and evaluate the performance of subordinates. Hire and downsize staff as needed.
- Take corrective action in a constructive manner with employees who cause issues in the workplace
- Practices safe work procedures, and follows all safety rules at all times
- Assist with Payroll review, as required (hourly employees) as needed
- Adjust priorities and manage time wisely in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have a solid understanding of warehouse operations including logistics, shipping and receiving procedures.
- Ability to work effectively in a multitasking environment and work constructively under pressure
- Ability to manage multiple projects, delegate to appropriate staff and meet specific goals and deadlines
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions
- Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form
- Competent knowledge of computers including Microsoft Office
- Must be organized and detail oriented
- Ability to solve practical problems and difficult situations
- Must be able to pass a drug screen and background check
- Must be available to sometimes work overtime and weekends depending on seasonal projects and volume of orders requiring fulfillment (Ability to work extended hours, especially during peak seasons)
- Must have valid driver license and clean driving record
- Must have ability to read, write and speak English (and Spanish fluently, however, bilingual is not a must)
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Employee will be exposed to seasonal climates (can be very warm during Spring/Summer; cooler during Fall/Winter)
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.