Larry Flynt's vision for an premiere romance boutique began in 1998 when the flagship store was built in Hollywood on the renowned Sunset Strip. Since then, HUSTLER Hollywood has expanded to 22 locations nationwide including both urban and interstate models. The store's tasteful, bright and upscale design provides customers with a wide variety of merchandise from which to choose. We provide our customer with a fun shopping experience, where they can purchase women's and men's apparel, jewelry, lingerie, candle and home products, as well as adult entertainment and an upscale selection of novelties. HUSTLER Hollywood is changing the face of romantic behavior worldwide.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for the timely flow of merchandise from the stockroom to the sales floor and ensure that products are received and processed in an efficient, timely and accurate manner.
- Ensure stockroom efficiency by timely and accurate receipt of product
- Execute daily action plans agreed upon by the management team to ensure effective and consistent store operations
- Maintain organization, cleanliness, and best practice standards for the stockroom
- Execute daily, weekly, and monthly processes to ensure operational integrity
- Provide a clean, organized and inviting environment for both customers and associates
- Comply with all established company policies and procedures
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, Powerpoint & Outlook; ability to adapt to additional internal applications
- Ability to utilize retail POS System & Inventory Scanner
- Prior experience in retail and stock is preferred
- High School diploma or equivalent GED – preferred
- Ability to determine and shift priorities quickly
- Ability to carry out detailed tasks and projects with minimal direction or supervision. Self Starter is a plus!
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build positive working relationships
- Able to read, write, and speak English
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
- Constant walking and standing; frequent bending, stooping and reaching
- Strong sensory skills, such as good eyesight, good hearing, and dexterity
- Must be able to lift, carry or otherwise move objects weighing up to 30 pounds without restriction when merchandising the sales floor and use ladders or stairs
- Noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to loud.
- Adult content environment
- Must be able to concentrate in an intense, fast-paced environment with numerous distractions