HH-Entertainment, Inc. (Hustler Hollywood Retail Stores)
Larry Flynt's vision for a premiere romance boutique began in 1998 when the flagship store was built in Hollywood on the renowned Sunset Strip. Since then, HUSTLER Hollywood has expanded to 25 locations nationwide including both urban and interstate models. The store's tasteful, bright and upscale design provides customers with a wide variety of merchandise from which to choose. We provide our customer with a fun shopping experience, where they can purchase women's and men's apparel, jewelry, lingerie, candle and home products, as well as adult entertainment and an upscale selection of novelties. HUSTLER Hollywood is changing the face of romantic behavior worldwide.
With a clear understanding of Hustler Hollywood’s overall vision, mission, strategy and goals, the Junior Buyer and Merchandise Allocator’s primary role is to interpret this vision by developing specific product category strategies in partnership with the Corporate Office, Regional, District and Store Managers. Product offering must excite and create the “ultimate shopping experience” to the delight of all customers that, in return, will drive sales and profitability.
- Execute merchandise allocation strategies to maximize sales and achieve turn over goals for all stores
- Analyzing reports, trends and regularly reviewing sales performance with the goal to optimize sales and minimize markdowns
- Manage plans for stock levels in partnership with the store inventory control manager, reacting to changes in demand to ensure that all stores have the correct inventory levels to maximize sales
- Reviewing and responding to store PO’s in a timely manner; ensuring top sellers never sell out and are always in-stock
- Planning and executing pricing strategies, ensuring greatest margin potential
- Ensure that supplier/vendor relations are optimal; i.e., getting the best possible prices, quality and service levels with an appropriate level of "partnership"
- Creating and supplying best seller reports and store specific selling as needed
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree
- Must have 2-3 years of proven experience in merchandise, forecasting and product allocation in a retail chain store buying environment.
- Strong strategic thinking and analytical/quantitative skills; attention to detail
- Adaptability and flexibility in a fast paced, dynamic business environment
- Ability to learn systems and processes quickly and work independently
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize efficiently, good time management, a sense of ownership and able to initiate ideas to solve problems
- Expert knowledge of Excel, including v-lookup, sumif, pivot tables, etc.
- Basic understanding of retail math, fashion trends, and reporting analysis required
- Excellent interpersonal skills supporting a team environment
- Excellent time management and project skills
- Impeccable organizational skills
- Independently research and develop effective, new ideas and solutions
- Goal oriented with an ability to create and instill methods to ensure optimal results
- Adult content environment
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Work is generally performed within an office environment, which includes the use of standard office equipment
- 90% of day spent sitting in front of a computer