Flynt Management Group, LLC. is the entity behind the Hustler empire which employs all executive management and corporate level employees. FMG is always looking for talented individuals. If you’re looking for a stable, challenging, rewarding career, chances are you'll find it here. We work hard to attract and retain the brightest in the business, and maintain a one-of-a-kind corporate culture that empowers our people to be who they are and do their best.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Attend to ensure safety and well-being of client at all times
- Must be flexible to run errands, and attend to various tasks as requested
- Manage client’s cell phone and assist with communication
- Watch for irregular or unusual conditions that may create security concerns or safety hazards
- Other duties as assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and / or Experience
- 1 year experience executive body guard experience
- Must have flexibility in schedule
- Travel required – must have a valid passport
- Must have a balanced temperament! Patience required at all times!
- A valid state issued driver license required.
- A GOOD driving record a MUST!
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of variables
- Ability to determine and shift priorities quickly
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build positive working relationships
- Active listening skills
- Must comfortably lift 250lbs
- Minimum height requirement 6'0-6'5
- Clean and professional representation required -- black suit/tie and white shirt dresscode
- The ability to be able to stand/walk for extended periods of time
- Requires ability to constantly reach with hands and arms; occasionally required to walk and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.