Flynt Management Group is seeking an experienced, highly organized, detail oriented, multi-tasking HR Coordinator for our Corporate Human Resources Department.
Flynt Management Group, is a multi-media entertainment conglomerate engaged in a variety of industries, including Publishing (HUSTLER® Magazine, and numerous other magazines); DVD distribution (HUSTLER Video®, VCA® Pictures, HIS® Video); Broadcasting (HUSTLER TV®, a worldwide PPV and VOD network); internet distribution (HUSTLER.com and 60+ other websites); Retail (22 HUSTLER HOLLYWOOD® retail stores); Casinos (Larry Flynt’s Hustler Casino® and Larry Flynt’s Lucky Lady Casino®) in suburban Los Angeles; Product licensing (HUSTLER branded products); and Entertainment Clubs (Larry Flynt’s HUSTLER Clubs® (11 locations worldwide).
HUSTLER®, the most powerful brand in adult entertainment in the world, was founded in 1974 by outspoken and world-renowned First Amendment defender Larry Flynt.
The Human Resources Coordinator will assist with the day-to-day operations of the Human Resources department, and carry out responsibilities in some or all areas of HR, including but not limited to recruiting, training and development, HRIS, and executive administration.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Head of HR
- Research projects as directed
- Assist with Expense accounts
- Schedules HR and other Executive meetings
- Compile company-wide weekly HR summary report
- Create and update org charts
- Serve as a backup for all HR, recruitment, and benefits functions when necessary
- Provides support to the HR team in day-to-day administrative tasks and projects.
- Create and maintain employee files in compliance with applicable legal and regulatory requirements
- Responsible for the distribution and auditing of the Discrimination and Sexual Harassment Prevention Training [AB 1825] for all entities
- Conducts Onboarding and Off-boarding of all Retail employees
- Processes new hires, terminations and all other changes within the HRIS system (ADP, HRA)
- Generates all Retail Background Checks and Assessment tests; reviews and reports on all findings
- Management of I-9 and E-Verify compliance.
- Generates limited POAs for all new Retail entities through 3rd party vendor for Unemployment Services
- Partners with Legal in tracking and auditing the collection of Arbitration Agreements for all entities
- Provides employee information to 3rd party vendor for UI claims processing
- Assists with recruitment efforts by candidate sourcing, coordinating interviews, collecting feedback, reference checking and posting jobs using an ATS. (iCIMS)
- Responsible for ordering and distribution of Labor Law Posters in compliance with State and Federal regulations
- Assists with general HR questions and understanding how to apply company policy and procedures, determining when escalation is necessary
- Assist with filing and other admin tasks as needed.
- Other duties as assigned
- A minimum of 3 years’ Human Resources experience.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive situations with solid judgement and discretion
- General knowledge of various employment laws and practices
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent computer skills, including Word, Excel and Visio in a Microsoft Windows environment
- Skills in database management and record keeping (ADP and Time Saver)
Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or Related field of Study
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
PHR or SPHR certification a plus.
Adult themed venue
Customer service oriented property