Larry Flynt’s Hustler Casino is a luxurious facility with Monte Carlo-style décor, located in the city of Gardena. The facility matches the plushest Las Vegas casinos, offering full-service cuisine and attentive service that compares to the finest hotels. The 55,000-square foot, $50 million facility is open 24 hours a day; 365 days a year specializing in classic card games, with more than 80 tables ranging from Black Jack and Texas Hold’em to California Games such as Pai Gow Poker, Baccarat, Pai Gow Tiles and more. It has long been home to the largest seed progressive poker jackpots in the State of California.
If you're seeking a stable, challenging, rewarding career, chances are you'll find it here. We work hard to attract and retain the brightest in the business, and maintain a one-of-a-kind culture that empowers our people to be who they are and do their best.
Exude warmth and enthusiasm to Casino players and guests as well as provide services related to Hustler Casino Player Rewards.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide courteous and professional service at all times.
- Welcome guests upon arrival with a smile and friendly disposition.
- Help guests enroll in Hustler Casino Player Rewards and check Hustler Bucks balance.
- Answer questions related to Hustler Casino Player Rewards and rewards redemption.
- Provide accurate information about gaming and dining in the casino.
- Informe guests of current promotions, tournament information and special events.
- Maintain good working relations with local businesses, restaurants, etc.
- Ensure inter-departmental communication and cooperation in the interest of better guest satisfaction.
- Work shifts as business levels dictate.
- Perform general office duties such as answering phones, filing, maintenance of all current promotional collateral i.e. flyers and brochures.
- Provide informative and interesting casino tours.
- Ensure the safety and well-being of our guests and co-workers by having a working knowledge of crisis and emergency procedures.
- Responsibilities will include providing directions and answering any other concerns.
- Maintain daily log of customer requests and information to be passed on to incoming agent.
- Train knowledge of the casino and surrounding areas.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- Must be able to function efficiently in a non-supervisory environment
- Must possess average computer skills
- Must possess a keen attention to detail
- Must maintain high level of personal grooming and hygiene
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Gardena PD Work Permit
- A High School diploma or general education degree
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of variables
- Able to read, write, and speak English
- Must be able to effectively communicate with customers and management
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build positive working relationships
- Must be physically fit with the stamina required in order to work while standing and walking for extended periods of time
- Will be required to be available for photo and video shoots for promotional opportunities
- Work in an enclosed and busy area
- Must have the ability to safely lift a minimum of 12 pounds
- Adult content environment
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must be able to concentrate in an intense, fast-paced environment with numerous distractions
- 24-hour operation with a very fast paced environment