Larry Flynt's vision for a premiere romance boutique began in 1998 when the flagship store was built in Hollywood on the renowned Sunset Strip. Since then, HUSTLER Hollywood has expanded to 25 locations nationwide including both urban and interstate models. The store's tasteful, bright and upscale design provides customers with a wide variety of merchandise from which to choose. We provide our customer with a fun shopping experience, where they can purchase women's and men's apparel, jewelry, lingerie, candle and home products, as well as adult entertainment and an upscale selection of novelties. HUSTLER Hollywood is changing the face of romantic behavior worldwide.
The primary responsibility of the Inventory Control Supervisor is to oversee the inbound and outbound of all inventory movement at our Hustler Hollywood Retail locations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Keep appropriate records and reports to guarantee that tight inventory control is maintained, assist in physical inventories/Cycle counts daily, weekly, monthly and annually.
- Track Purchase Orders in the system to ensure stores are receiving and closing out per policy.
- Work with Vendors and FEDEX to ensure stores are receiving items that are shipped.
- Ensure inbound and outbound shipments are accurate and free of damage. Report quality and quantity variances to vendors and buying team.
- Along with District Management oversee the damage and defective process in retail stores.
- Direct and assist Invoice Clerk to ensure invoice matching is occurring within 30 day time frame.
- Work with stores and vendors to ensure all retail stores have testers for all key items.
- Monitor and reconcile the transfer in/out process at retail store locations.
- 3-5 years of experience in inventory control systems and processes.
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, & Powerpoint and ability to adapt to additional internal applications.
- Has broad knowledge and perspective of retail landscape.
- Must be available to work weekends (Friday, Saturday and Sunday)
- Ability to utilize retail POS System
- Must be able to make change using American Monetary units.
- Ability to understand and interpret moderately complex financial reports.
- A High School Diploma required or General Education Degree (GED)
- Ability to carry out detailed tasks and projects with minimal direction or supervision. Self-Starter is a plus!
- This position requires the ability to problem solve complex situations in an effective and efficient manner.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build positive working relationships
- Ability to express ideas clearly and succinctly in letters, memos and reports
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
- Noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to loud.
- Adult content environment
- Must be at least 18 years old