Larry Flynt’s Hustler Casino is a luxurious facility with Monte Carlo-style décor, located in the city of Gardena. The facility matches the plushest Las Vegas casinos, offering full-service cuisine and attentive service that compares to the finest hotels. The 55,000-square foot, $50 million facility is open 24 hours a day; 365 days a year specializing in classic card games, with more than 80 tables ranging from Black Jack and Texas Hold’em to California Games such as Pai Gow Poker, Baccarat, Pai Gow Tiles and more. It has long been home to the largest seed progressive poker jackpots in the State of California.
If you're seeking a stable, challenging, rewarding career, chances are you'll find it here. We work hard to attract and retain the brightest in the business, and maintain a one-of-a-kind culture that empowers our people to be who they are and do their best.
Position: Compliance Auditor
Title 31 Compliance Auditor:
- Ensure where stipulated by law, all Currency Transaction Reports (CTR) are entered into Casino Management, and all folders and accompanying documents are processed for review and e-file transmission via the BSA E-Filing System.
- Maintain a log of all BSA e-file submissions. Make sure all submissions are correctly transmitted and received by the FinCEN, confirm all submissions are being processed, and are error free.
- Monitor all electronic communication from FinCEN. Ensure all issues are being researched and corrected accordingly (i.e., social security number doesn’t match the name, or any other errors and/or advisories).
- Review all MTL logs for any suspicious activity.
- Review all NIL logs for any suspicious activity.
- Review all analytics for any suspicious activity.
- Review daily security logs for any suspicious activity reported on logs.
- Obtain daily surveillance logs and review for any suspicious activity.
- Prepare Suspicious Activity Report (SAR) form and narrative after SAR voting has been approved.
- Ensure all SAR filings are e-filed via the BSA website.
- Maintain hard-copy files of all BSA transmissions and documents required by IRS auditors readily available.
- Assist the Cage and Floor Personnel with any other duties in regards to Title 31 Compliance.
- Develops, updates and maintains the annual Title 31 training program to ensure continual compliance with current regulations and training materials to reflect current practices.