Larry Flynt’s Lucky Lady Casino is located in the city of Gardena. The facility matches the plushest Las Vegas casinos, offering full-service cuisine and attentive service that compares to the finest hotels. We are open 24 hours a day; 365 days a year specializing in classic card games, with tables ranging from Black Jack and Texas Hold’em to California Games such as Pai Gow Poker, Baccarat, Pai Gow Tiles and more.
If you're seeking a stable, challenging, rewarding career, chances are you'll find it here. We work hard to attract and retain the brightest in the business, and maintain a one-of-a-kind culture that empowers our people to be who they are and do their best.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Deal games efficiently and professionally, ensuring that all payoffs are accurate and maintain the integrity of the games.
- Acknowledge and greet customers and guests in a friendly and courteous manner.
- Gather collection accurately and place in the drop box.
- Ascertain the value of the hand and announce it clearly to determine “win”, “loose” or “push”.
- Payoff according to procedure set forth by the Casino.
- Inform the Floorperson of any suspicious or unusual activity.
- Assist the players in setting their hands when requested.
- Ensure that no second language is spoken at the table, during the play of the hand.
- Be aware of all wagering activity.
- Be aware of empty seats at your table and inform the Floorperson.
- Attend meetings on time and in full uniform ready to work, no exceptions.
- Call the Floorperson immediately for all gaming disputes.
- Must be able to clearly articulate to a Floorperson any incidents that may occur at the gaming table.
- Comply with the procedures set forth in the “Games Dealer Procedure Guide”.
- Perform all other work-related duties as assigned by the Games Manager and the Dealer Coordinator.
- 1 year + experience at another card club
- Must be able to make change using American Monetary units
- A High School diploma or general education degree
- Dealer School Completion
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of variables
- Able to read, write, and speak English
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build positive working relationships
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
- Requires standing for long periods of time
- Work in an enclosed and busy area.
- Adult content environment
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must be able to concentrate in an intense, fast-paced environment with numerous distractions
- 24 hour operation with a very fast paced environment.