Flynt Management Group is currently seeking a Director, Sales & Digital Marketing, to provide vision and brand strategy as well as process optimization to the organization, as well as be responsible for managing and growing both www.hustler.com and www.barelylegal.com. This position collaborates with the Head of Internet and senior Vice Presidents regarding strategic planning efforts as well as defining direction for revenue growth and product development.
Flynt Management Group, is a multi-media entertainment conglomerate engaged in a variety of industries, including Publishing (HUSTLER® Magazine, and numerous other magazines); DVD distribution (HUSTLER Video®, VCA® Pictures, HIS® Video); Broadcasting (HUSTLER TV®, a worldwide PPV and VOD network); internet distribution (HUSTLER.com and 60+ other websites); Retail (22 HUSTLER HOLLYWOOD® retail stores); Casinos (Larry Flynt’s Hustler Casino® and Larry Flynt’s Lucky Lady Casino®) in suburban Los Angeles; Product licensing (HUSTLER branded products); and Entertainment Clubs (Larry Flynt’s HUSTLER Clubs® (11 locations worldwide).
HUSTLER®, the most powerful brand in adult entertainment in the world, was founded in 1974 by outspoken and world-renowned First Amendment defender Larry Flynt.
The Director, Sales & Digital Marketing will be responsible for seeking out new business opportunities for the Company, while maintaining and improving on the Company’s existing relationships and infrastructure.
- Manager, Affiliate and Customer Service
- Manager, Search Engine Optimization
- Graphic Designer
This person will also develop, coordinate and implement proposals designed to increase performance and Company growth.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Identify new sales leadsResearch organizations and individuals online (especially on social media) to identify new leads and potential new markets
- Research the needs of other companies and learning who makes decisions about purchasing
- Contact potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings
- Plan and oversee new marketing initiatives
- Attend conferences, meetings, and industry events
- Review contracts and agreements to ensure a positive impact to the company
- Pitch products and/or services
- Maintain fruitful relationships with existing customers
- Explore, evaluate and establish new business ideas and opportunities both in-house and external.
- Develop ideas for company products and market growth Identify and execute on Internet partnership and affiliate marketing opportunities
- Perform statistical evaluation of all current projects and monitor development and trends to remain competitive within the industry
- Evaluate ROI and lifetime value of customer results for acquisition costs
- Ensure projects meet/exceed the requirements of the company’s standards, policies and procedures
- Provide performance feedback to department heads and senior management
- Attend industry conventions and related functions as appropriate
- Buy better content, as well as showcase HUSTLER “exclusive content”.
- Cultivate ongoing relationships with existing and prospective partners
- Work closely with cross-divisional units involved in the development of new business and marketing for assigned products
- Provide general subject matter and expertise to other company departments and vendors
- Be company face at Adult Industry Shows.
- Fixed damaged relationships.
- Other duties as assigned
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must have a strong background in selling videos, images, and digital magazines to online customers. He/she must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a senior business development role
- 4+ Years of experience in online/digital marketing
- Experience building and managing a team
- Background in e-commerce / content production
- You love data and turn analytics into actionable insights and business improvements
- You thrive in a collaborative, team environment
- You have experience across multiple digital platforms
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong negotiating skills
- Excellent organizational, multitasking and time management skills
- Strong problem solving and creative thinking skills
- Team player
- Knowledge of adult entertainment a plus
Education and / or Experience
- Bachelors degree in marketing, business or related field
- Closing Skills
- Motivation for Sales
- Prospecting Skills
- Sales Planning
- Selling to Customer Needs
- Territory Management
- Market Knowledge
- Presentation Skills
- High Energy Level
- Adult content environment
- Fast paced/high performing work environment