Deal Tiles games efficiently and professionally, ensuring that all payoffs are accurate. Maintain the integrity of the games.
* Must have experience in dealing Pai Gow Tiles
* Must be 21 years or older to work in a casino
* Must be able to Obtain and Maintain Gardena City work permit
- Acknowledge and greet customers and guests in a friendly and courteous manner.
- Gather collection accurately and place in the drop box.
- Ascertain the value of the hand and announce it clearly to determine "win", "loose", or "push".
- Payoff according to procedure set forth by the Casino.
- Inform the Floorperson of any suspicious or unusual activity.
- Assist the players in setting their hands when requested.
- Ensure that no second language is spoken at the table, during the play of the hand.
- Be aware of all wagering activity.
- Be aware of empty seats at your table and inform the Floorperson.
- Attend meetings on time and in full uniform ready to work, no exceptions.
- Call the Floorperson immediately for all gaming disputes.
- Never indicate that tips, "tokes", or gratuities are expected or required from customers.
- Must be able to clearly articulate to a Floorperson any incidents that may occur at the gaming table.
- Comply with the procedures set forth in the "Cal Games Dealer Procedure Guide".
- Perform all other work-related duties as assigned by the Shift Manager and the Dealer Coordinator.