Entry Level Position
A+ Certified Technician, Microsoft Certified Desktop Support Technician (MCDST) or equivalent experience.
- User workstation support
- Printers and copiers maintenance
- F&B POS stations, printers and Berg stations support
- Desk and wireless phones maintenance
- TV sets maintenance
- Back-UPS maintenance
- End user computers. Respond to end user calls. Install, configure and maintain end user workstations and various peripheral devices. Install software and security updates on monthly bases. Take ghost backup image of end user computer on 6-12 month bases. Help end users to archive their old emails. Maintain spares for mission critical computers
- Printers and copiers maintenance. Troubleshoot, asses the need for repair and place service calls for copiers, regular printers, kiosk printer, player card printers, dealer management printer and mailing machine. Keep track of on hands inventory of printer supplies (toners, drums, inks, ribbons, cards, print heads, spare feeding rollers, copier fuse modules, waist bottles, stapler magazines, mailing machine labels and ink). Replace printer/copier toners, inks, drums etc.
- F&B POS stations, printers and Berg stations. Troubleshoot, asses the need for repair and place service calls for F&B POS equipment. Maintain stock of spare parts. Replace broken printer or berg pouring ring with the spare.
- Desk and wireless phones maintenance. Troubleshoot, asses the need for repair and place service calls for desk/wireless phones and PBX operator consoles. Maintain stock of spare parts. Replace broken phone or PBX consoles handsets, earpieces.
- TV sets maintenance. Troubleshoot, assess the need for repair and place service calls for TVs.
- Back-UPS maintenance. Maintain stock of spare batteries. Replace them when necessary. Troubleshoot UPS issues; assess the need for unit replacements.
- Be ready to respond to after hour calls related to mission critical computer operation, F&B Bar station, or mission critical POS Remote Printer.
- Be ready and open for accepting on new responsibilities in always changing IT environment.
Schedule: Day or Swing shift. Days off Thursday, Friday.